Tysons Future will redefine Tysons Corner as a destination for urban living and working.
With Tysons Corner Center as its foundation, this visionary development will transform this spectacular retail mecca into a walkable mixed-use community that encourages the use of public transit while creating a dynamic social and cultural setting. Beautifully landscaped plazas, parks and walkways will attract residents, workers and visitors, and recreational amenities will encourage an active, outdoor lifestyle. Special lifestyle features, such as interactive play areas for children, performance venues, an ice rink, water fountains and tasteful sculpture and art will be strategically located throughout the community. Residential living designed for various lifestyles, a variety of office space for large and small businesses, and a convenient hotel are carefully integrated and easily accessible from the new Tysons Central
123 Metro station.
Tysons Future is a multiphase development that will take 10-15 years to complete.
In all, 3.5 million square feet of new office, hotel, residential and retail development.
- Four office buildings for a total of 1.4 million square feet;
- 1.6 million square feet of residential development in four buildings, creating more than 1,300 new homes;
- A 300-room, 266,000 square foot hotel;
- Just under 200,000 square feet of service-oriented retail, such as grocers and dry cleaners, and street-level restaurants that encourage the pedestrian-oriented theme of the project;
- A timeless design that, while modern, complements the community's existing architecture;
- A transit-oriented plan that brings pedestrian and bicycle paths, significant road improvements, improved shuttle and bus access and a new Metrorail station;
- Public and green space, including exquisitely landscaped parks, plazas, courtyards and a sky terrace;
- Ample amenities for social interaction and cultural pursuits, such as a sculpture plaza, demonstration gardens, a performance lawn and stage and water fountains; and
- Recreational facilities, including multi-sport courts, an ice rink and a children's play area.